Preferred term: 1-8 weeks
Responsible to: Program Director
- Must have National Lifeguard Services Registered Lifeguard Certificate.
- Must have either CPR/First Aid or AEC (Aquatic Emergency Care).
- His/Hers Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Directing all waterfront activities.
- Ensuring the health, safety and welfare of any campers or staff who are engaged in waterfront activities.
- Ensuring that all life-saving equipment is ready and in good order, and that all waterfront regulations are being followed.