Preferred term: 1-8 weeks
Responsible to: Camp Administrator
His/Hers Specific Responsibilities Include:
- To store and administer all medication (prescription or otherwise) by all campers. Keep an accurate record of this.
- Taking care of any minor injuries or safety or health concerns which arise during the week, using his/her First Aid or CPR when necessary.
- Ensuring that the camps activities are safely run, so as to not have these safety or health concerns in the first place.
- Inspecting cabins daily, to ensure that healthy lifestyles (i.e. cleanliness) are displayed within all cabins.
- Journaling all daily activities.